Thursday 22 May 2008

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston



Thespian Vince Vaughn has spoken about having a "genuine connectedness" with his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.
In an interview with Parade magazine, the 37-year-old thespian said that he is distillery close to the former 'Friends' whizz.
Vaughn said: "I make such a great friendly relationship with Jennifer. Really, I still talk to her invariably. I have a real, genuine connection with Jen. And I receive a real hold of her. That continues to this daylight."
Speaking around media sake in his personal life, he said: "I e'er hear to keep my relationships quiet and my work at the vanguard."
"I haven't been soul to go and verbalize about those things, because that's not what I want to be known for."
He continued: "In regular life, people date, and sometimes it works come out of the closet, and sometimes it doesn't. We get more attention because we're more known."




The City - Mr Big Sets His Sights On Becoming Mr Las Vegas